Pringle’s cans are great for gift wrapping. They can be cleverly wrapped and hold the perfect sized cookie for Christmas wrapped like a Mummy for Halloween. These fun ideas inspired these Recycled Pringles Can Gift Kits with a “pull me” tag and ribbon. The long vertical shape is perfect for this.
- Pringles can
- Decorative paper
- Gifts of your choosing
STEP 1: Choose your gift.
STEP 2: Make a “pull me” tag with decorative paper and attach it to the end of the ribbon.
STEP 3: Tie all your gifts together with ribbon.
STEP 4: Decorate your Pringles can and lid.
STEP 5: Insert them into your decorated Pringles can. Allow the “pull me” tag to hang out of the top of the can.
Consider using plain paper to decorate your can and allow your kids to draw pictures on it with markers or crayons.
Here are some other Pringles Gift Kit ideas:
- Creative Kit for Kids – crayons, markers, paints, brushes, stickers, small craft punches
- Sushi Theme- chopsticks, sushi mat, soy sauce dishes, packets of soy sauce, instructions on how to make sushi
- Movie Theme- different types of candy and movie tickets
- Spa Time Theme – loafa, travel sized soaps and lotions, bubble bath, bath wash, hand and foot scrub, sponge
- Tool Kit – screw drivers, nails, screws, picture hanging hardware, other small tools
- Sewing Kit – needles, thread, scissors, buttons, small pin cushion
- Makeup Kit – brushes and makeup, face pads, lip gloss, lipstick, mascara, eye-liner
- Travel Theme – travel sized toiletries, tooth brushes, shower cap, razors, toothpaste
- Recycled Puzzles – puzzle pieces and a photo of the completed puzzle
- General Holiday- fill it with holiday themed candy and decorate accordingly
What else can you do with a Pringles Can?